Now that you have decided to start a bouncy castle business, it is time to start thinking of a business name. This should be a fun exercise but remember, once you choose a name - you have to stick to it.
Here are few tips on helping you name your Bouncy Castle Businbess
- The best names should be clear as to what your business does.
- DO NOT invent words. Despite company names such as "GOOGLE" or "SHOPIFY", you should stick to real words.
- Use words that people may use to google search your services. For example: inflatables, rentals, bounce, bouncy castles, wedding inflatables, party, etc.
- Your business name should portray a positive message.
- It should be easy to pronounce and spell.
- Check to see if the .com address is available. go to www.godaddy.com.
- Think of your target audience
You want to make sure that your name hasn't been taken first before you commit. Do a business search in your area - first through google, then if that checks out, do a business name search through your federal or state/provincial business search database.
More Information on doing a business name search in CANADA - - https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/start/choosing-a-business-name-2.html
More Information on doing a business name search in USA - https://www.sba.gov/business-guide/launch-your-business/choose-your-business-name
Lastly, if you're stuck trying to name your business, Bouncy Castle Network (BCN) has developed a great Free Business Name Generator. This can help spark up some ideas but keep in mind you want to be different - especially if you primarily want to focus on weddings - https://www.bouncycastlenetwork.com/bouncy-castle-business-name-generator